**General Summary **
Autodesk seeks an experienced and results-driven Senior Software Engineer for BIM360 product group in Autodesk China R&D Center (ACRD) based in Shanghai, China.
This is your chance to help shape the future of BIM360 for Project, Field and BIM Managers to accelerate delivery, save money and reduce risk. As a Senior Software Engineer, you will be responsible for developing the best class web service and applications, using Agile Development process.
The right candidate must be passionate on state-of-the-art technologies for solving customer problems.
- Being part of a collaborative tech team
- Building new, innovative and disruptive web services targeted at the construction industry.
- Work with your agile team to deliver solutions on time and at high quality that conform to user story acceptance criteria
- Participate in Design and Code reviews to ensure that our design and code meets high standards.
- Test, debug, and maintain the service architecture throughout the product lifecycle
- Keep your ear to the ground, helping us define and analyze industry best practices and important developments in large scale cloud applications.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- 3~5+ years of professional development experience in cloud service applications.
- Experienced in NodeJS development for large systems.
- Experienced in Java development is also fine
- Strong programming skills, with the ability to follow department standards and meeting high levels of quality, clarity and efficiency; ability to organize and plan work for self
- Experience working with both sides of a RESTful web service.
- Experience with RDBs and SQL
- Good oral and written communication skills in English.
- Familiar with Agile/Scrum development methodologies.
- Experience in software development in Cloud platforms such as AWS is a big plus.
- Experience in Linux/ Ubuntu system is a plus.
- Experience in Angular or React is a plus.