1. People who bus shares in a company are called s __________
2. Companies protect the copyright of their products and ideas through p_________
3. A company owned by another company is a s__________
4. when applying for a job you send a CV and a letter of a __________
5. Companies which specialize in recruitment are called h__________
6.People who apply for jobs are referred to as a______
7.A selection of products may also be called a r____ of products
8. Shops and stores are also referred to as retail o______
9.Large food retailers in out-of-town locations are often known as s_____
10. When a company sells the right to operate a business using its established system or format to another one this is called a f_____
11. A booking may also be called a r____
12. Managers d___ by giving responsibility to people working in their department.
13. The amount of responsibility depends on the position a staff member holds in the h___
14. Charges for professional services are also called f_____
15. Banks have many offices or b____ in different areas or towns.
16. M_____ banks do not deal with the public but with companies.
17.C__ is the money used by a particular country,
18.To e___ employees means giving them a say in decision-making
19.R_____ products are made from materials that have already been used.
20. On the stock market you can buy b___ which are loans to a company or the government.
21.To i_____ shares means making available to investors units of a company's capital on the stock market.
22. A t___ is a tax imposed on imported goods.
23. A b___ of l___ is a shipping document which proves ownership or receipt of goods.
24. In accounting, everything a company owns is referred to as its a_____.
25. A company's l__ are everything it owes.
26. A statement of e___ show how much revenue a company brings into a business.
27.A private company in the US is referred to by the abbreviation I____
28. when two companies come together to form one company, it is known as a m___
29.The process of buying goods and services using the Internet is called e-c___
30.I___ is the ability to decide and act on your own without waiting for others to tell you what to do.
1. shareholders 2. patents 3. subsidiary 4.application 5.headhunters
6.applicants 7. range 4. outlets 9.supperstores 10. franchise
11. reservation 12. delegate 13.hierarchy 14. fees 15. branches
16.Merchant 17. Currency 18.empower 19.Recycled 20.bonds
21.issue 22. tariff 23. bill of lading 24.assets 25. liabilities
26.earnings 27. Inc. 28. merger 29. commerce 30.Initiative
1. Our company has over 1000 employees on its p____.
2. R___ are necessary to ensure fair trading on the stock exchange.
3. The company's o_____, including rent,electricity and heating, have doubled this year.
4,The market of beauty products is said to be an extremely l___ one.
5. we have reliable s____ who have never made a late delivery.
6. D___ are paid to shareholders according to company earnings.
7. The company has a lot of financial problems to t____ before considering expansion.
8. We are going to open a c___ of supermarkets in France.
9.A p___ is an official license that gives the holder exclusive rights to a new invention or innovation for a designated period of time.
10. In most companies major decisions are made high up the h___
11.we're expanding and Personnel is presently h___ new staff.
12.who gave you the a___ to sign this invoice?
13.The company usually sells off its s___ stock cheaply in the January sales.
14.Keeping two sets of receipts will involve a lot of extra p___
15. My b___ advises me on which shares to buy.
1.payroll 2.Regulators 3.overheads 4.lucrative 5.suppliers
6. Dividends7.tackle 8.chain 9. patent 10.hierarchy
11. hiring 12.authority 13. surplus 14.paperwork15.broker
1. we have decided to open a new company by setting up a j___ v____ with another company in the same line of business as us.
2. When we want to know what our company is worth at any given dates we consult our b___ s___
3. After the successful marketing campaign, our r___ are worried about our growing market share.
4. we have asked the shippers to send us their i___ as proof that the goods were sent.
5. The a___ is checking our accounts for mistakes.
6. The new advertising campaign fits our b____ image perfectly.
7. we m___ with one of our rivals and we now form the biggest software company in the country.
8. Once we get over the initial bureaucratic_____, everything will be fine.
9. When negotiating the agreement we must consider the i___ of the shareholders.
10. Our sales have increased thanks to our catchy advertising s___.
11. The p___ and ____ account shows how much the company is earning through sales as well as the costs and expenses incurred through sales.
12. C__ are inevitable between people with strong personalities.
13. We are setting up a s___ of the company in Spain, as part of our expansion programs.
14.With fully computerized production we are at the c___ e___ of technology.
15.They are making our products under l___ in their local factories.
1. joint venture 2. balance sheet 3. rivals 4. invoice 5.auditor
6. brand 7.merged 8. hurdles 9.imperatives 10.slogan
11. profit loss 12. Clashes 13.subsidiary 14.cutting edge 15.license